Translate

Divine Law


 Meditation helps us to focus and the imagination is often times stronger than discipline. When you think positive and have uplifting thoughts you can transform your reality. This can be done by programming your subconscious mind, the part of mind that knows before hand; it is automatic and no conscious effort takes place except to practice daily with meditation, prayer and positive affirmations. It is a way of training your mind or attuning to a particular idea of something like being wealthy.  Therefore, what you think is what you are and become.  For example, utter this statement and watch your results improve: "Divine law and order govern my life. Divine right action reigns supreme. Divine success is mine. Divine harmony is mine Divine peace fills my soul. Divine love saturates my whole being and goes before me today and every day, making straight, joyous, and glourious my way". (Dr. Joseph Murphy)