Translate

A Private Blend


Liga Privada
The interesting part of this  T52 cigar is the America Habano (Connecticut) wrapper; a dark maduro color, and Liga Privada means "Private Blend". The other part is the heavy solid weight of the cigar as I rolled it off my hand. The ash is a medium gray. also has an interesting blend of binder and filler. I found the construction flawless. The draw was perfect with a nice slow-burn. Taste-wise I got hints of cocoa, cedar and leather notes of nuts, and coffee, but in the end I really got that signature sweet taste for Drew estate Cigars. The price of this cigar is about 15 U.S.dollars. This cigar is made by Drew Estate.
Origin : Nicaragua
Format : Toro
Size : 6 x 52
Wrapper : American Habano
Filler : DR, Honduras, Nicaragua
Binder : Brazillian Mata-Fina
Strength: Medium/Full