Translate

Gran Habano 3 SLS


“cigar
The first inclination in selecting a new cigar is the visual appearance.  When I glanced at the Gran Habano Tordedo 3 SLS they looked perfect without any blemish or  discoloration, and very smooth when I pulled it out of the plastic. I have heard that this cigar has no flavor, so I had to test it for myself.  Before lighting the cigar, I noticed the excellent scent of cured tobacco. Also the Nicaraguan shade grown reddish-brown wrapper is flawless with an awesome construction. The label 3 signifies three wonderful ligeros from three great tobacco farming regions countries, which means its a full-bodied cigar.  The cigar when smoked has a beginning, a middle, and an end, so try to notice the taste at each stage. At the beginning, a light draw,  and best to have with a beverage. At mid point the cigar really opened up and got stronger with a smoother draw. Towards the end, I got a creamy, coffee, and spicy full-body flavor. Overall, a great after dinner cigar!
The Torpedo Gran Habano 3 SLS Blend consist of:
Full Body Triple Ligero
Wrapper – Corojo, Nicaragua Shade Grown
Binder – Habano, Nicaragua
Filler – Habano, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Cubita (Columbia)