Translate

Cigar Quotes


Cigar smoking on Bastillle Day at Liberty Fest...Image via Wikipedia
"The end of a good smoke is a little saddening. In some regard, it's a bit like losing a best friend who had time to sit and listen."

ZenWarrior


“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.” – Albert Einstein


“If you can’t send money, send tobacco.” – (to the Continental Congress, 1776 ) George Washington


“Any cigar smoker is a friend, because I know how he feels.” – Alfred de Musset


“Man, the creature who knows he must die, who has dreams larger than his destiny, who is forever working a confidence trick on himself, needs an ally. Mine has been tobacco.” – John Boynton Priestley


“Fresh air makes me throw up. I can’t handle it. I’d rather be around three Denobili cigars blowing in my face all night.” – Frank Sinatra


“If I had taken my doctor’s advice and quit smoking when he advised me to, I wouldn’t have lived to go to his funeral.” – (98 year old) George Burns


"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em."
Ron White


"I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally."
Thomas Mann


“[Tobacco] is the passion of honest men and he who lives without tobacco is not worthy of living.” – Moliere (Jean Baptiste Poquelin)